Saturday, April 9, 2016

I am

Last week in my Herbalife group we had a challenge to do a video and we had to say 5 "I am" an example: I am strong, I am worth it, I am happy, I am confident, and I am determined. I didn't think it would change much for me, but do you know how great I felt after saying things I thought I was? Mind set was what that challenge was, if you believe you are something you will become it. Love who you are and what you do. I have worked hard on changing my life the past couple months, eating healthier, working out, taking walks, and I believe that it has had a great impact on me. I now believe that I am healthy and I am on the way to being the best me I could be, because I am worth it. Remember what you are worth, remember all the good things about yourself that you tend to not think about. Everyone always picks the things they don't like about themselves (I do too!) but, try thinking about everything good about yourself. Write it down, doesn't matter where, say it out loud, but think of 5 I am a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment