Friday, April 29, 2016

I haven't been able to get on for a little bit as I've been busy with an herbalife 30 day Challenge group, we have been preparing to leave for California next week, and my husband and son are both sick (but getting better!) On top of that asher is teething again! (Yay....not ;) ) his two top teeth you can see right under the gums so we will see how long until they come through.
Asher and I have been pretty bummed the past week with all the rain just because it's hard for us to get out and go for walks and that's part of a daily schedule for us.
Andrew and I were talking the other day about how our life used to be right after we got married, it definitely was a completely different lifestyle for us. We ate out almost every single night. We both worked and got home and didn't want to cook so we had fast food or went to a restaurant. It was not healthy at all and we didn't feel good at all. I mean dishes aren't fun now but we definitely feel better after making our own (heathier) foods and our wallets feel better too ha ha.
I want to take a min. To let all the mom's know how much you are appreciated, I know mothers day isn't for another week but I don't know if I will be able to get on then. Know that you are amazing and it's definitely not an easy job being a mom. I remember growing up having my mom there for me for everything, to help with homework, to cook dinner, to take me places, to take me to the doctor or orthodontist. Mom's do so much work that we don't think about often. So I'm hoping that all of you mom's have an amazing mothers day and know that you are appreciated even though it isn't shown all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment